Friday, February 4, 2011

Awesome weekend

Last Weekend we (IronCare Sports Therapy) organized a fun run for the Tri clubs with Pancakes at the end.
Start was at our Office location (Shea/101), going to the greenbelt and run as long as you want.
I did wear my Spira shoes , as it was pavement and thats the only Road running shoe I use right now.
Almost forgot how good they feel and they made my 10 miles "easy".
No pounding, very light...just great.
Sure enough after 10 miles I had Pancakes....yummy.
Great run , great People and great food.
Then on Sunday another test for my legs , did I use too much "energy" for the faster 10 miles on sat?
The Cave Creek Trail Marathon is a lot of fun ,but a tough course.
It was an awesome day, met a lot of friends out there, weather was perfect, trail was great and I was running with my "Ratty+Rocky" running buddy JJ.
It was soooo much fun and I improved my time from last year. (by 1 hr)
So, needless to say...my legs passed the test !! wohoo
Its was perfect training for the Zane G 50M !
This weekend will be nice too, a shorter week as I have my CD week , so it will be a ~ 19 M in the W. Tanks and a bit shorter on Sunday.
Legs...ready..gooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment